Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Giving is the key to intimacy with GOD.
Deutoronomy 16:17



What is GIVING- is an act honoring God and gratitude


1. EACH of you: for all things he has due for me/us.
We will give: include: kids, young people, adults, man/woman, young/old, richer, poorer-NO EXEMPTION.


2. BRING A GIFT- giving is not only money. It is anything that God has given you. You can offer  to God including the following : talents, treasures, possessions, crops, small things and life.



WHY DO I GIVE?


1. Because everyone has something to give.
2. Why not? Because God is not poor.
3. Because one way I express my love to Him.
4. To worship Him and bring back to Him what He give.



BLESS- what is a blessing.
1. Anything that gives you, make relationship  intimate to Him ,make closer to God.
2. Anything that God is honored for His name, and you are safe.
WHY? Because He gives it to me, because He is saying to you and me. I LOVE YOU.



CONCLUSION : THE MORE YOU GIVE, THE MORE GOD’S GIVE  YOU MORE !!!

Ptr. Leo P. Magayon
Chubitabitabz

No comments:

Post a Comment