Friday, December 10, 2010

My Personal Testimony by Ptr. Leo P. Magayon

Before I came to know Jesus, My life is full of enjoyment, As a teenager I enjoy it assuming I'm a good person because for me life is like, like that and etc. I', not radical involved in worldly activity "ganoon lang kababaw ang kaligayahan ko sa buhay."  But one day I came to myself, "na mayroong kulang sa buhay na napakahalaga, mayroon akong hinahanap na gusto ko na makapagpasaya, ika nga..."satisfaction in life."

I came to know Christ win one of my friend invite me first to attend home bible study, fortunately they held also in my house.  And later on the church conducted a DVBS (Daily Vacation Bible School Program) a one week session every night and from the time I commit my life to Jesus and receive Him, My Lord and savior.

My life changed in the following ways by attending regular services, bible study, fellowship by involving myself to the service of God for a deeper relationship with Him.  Later on, I felt that I really called by God to a full time ministry,I enrolled to a Bible College and study and finish my Ministerial Course, and take my BTH degree for a better study. At present I'm taking MCL under ACLED for a better ministry.  To God be the Glory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XKxqqhOgVM

No comments:

Post a Comment